Conditions for a tourist visa Germany This wonderful European country of special beauty and quiet character that aspires to visit and listen to all its atmosphere a large number of people are the focus of the discussion in this article, in addition to identifying the steps to be taken to obtain this visa and what time is required until It is officially issued, along with the financial value due to pay the costs of extracting it.
You must comply with providing all conditions for a German tourist visa to ensure obtaining a sound and effective visa, by following the following:
- Complete attach and bring all required official papers and documents, including the original passport, with it being valid.
- Provide a personal photo the size of the photo inside the passport.
- Bring a Schengen visa application form.
- Provide the original fingerprints, along with a travel medical insurance document.
- Pay the full value of the Schengen visa.
- Determining the main reason for the visit, the address of the place he is going to within the country, and the method of financing this tourist trip.
- Provide proof of return once the visa expires, and this is done during the reservation of return tickets.
It was previously mentioned that paying the fees for obtaining a Schengen visa is one of the most important conditions for a German tourist visa, and accordingly we explain this value through the following points:
- The value of the fees for obtaining a German tourist visa is 80 euros.
- Children and students under the age of six years are completely excluded from these fees.
- Please note that this fee is not refundable in the event of a visa refusal.
- It should also be noted that there are service charges for the visa that are separate from the original value of it.
After fulfilling all the conditions for a tourist visa in Germany , the applicant must take some simple steps to complete the procedures required to obtain a visa, which we summarize in the following:
- Determining the purpose of travel to Germany, on the basis of which the type of visa that will be granted to the applicant will be determined.
- Clarify the number of times to enter the country of Germany that the applicant wants.
- Make sure to bring the rest of the required papers and documents.
- Knowing the date for applying for a Germany Schengen visa, if it is available by the German embassy or consulate within the applicant’s country, which is generally keen to inform the applicant of this date in advance.
- Fill in all the required data within the visa application form, by searching for the official website of the German embassy in the applicant’s country.
- Then choose its visa section and start recording all the required information.
- Ensure that all fees due for submitting this application are paid.
- Start applying for a Germany tourist visa within a period of no less than 15 days as a minimum, and not more than six months as a maximum before the desired date of travel.
Where to apply for a German tourist visa?
In the following few lines, we will talk about the appropriate place to be officially headed to obtain a German tourist visa:
- Usually this suitable place is the embassy or consulate of the state of Germany within the countries of the applicant.
- In the case of some countries that do not have an official international and political representation of Germany, the Schengen visa application is submitted to one of the other twenty-six European countries of the Schengen system, where any of them represents German interests in this country.
Some people wonder about the time it takes for the German embassy in various countries of the world to obtain a Schengen visa for individuals wishing to obtain it. Although this period varies according to the issuing country, it is generally as follows:
- The German tourist visa needs a period of no less than two days to obtain it.
- In most cases, it takes ten days to process all the personal data submitted within the embassy.
- In a few cases, the visa needs more time to exit.
Failure to obtain a Schengen visa may occur for any reason, in which case the following must be done:
- Submit an application for appeal, by receiving the previously issued visa rejection form, which contains the main reason for the refusal with an explanation of all the details of submitting the appeal.
- Taking into account that the appeal request is written in German or English or at least contains an appropriate translation if it is written in Arabic.
- The need to pay the value of the appeal request, and it is usually refundable if the appeal is accepted or rejected.
The following must also be known when approving the issuance of a Schengen visa for the applicant:
- It is necessary to receive the visa and review all the data related to it and make sure that it is correct or not.
- This visa may be canceled if the applicant does not inform the German Consulate or Embassy of any change in the itinerary after submitting the application.
- It is also possible, despite obtaining a visa, not to allow a person to enter Germany or one of the Schengen countries upon arrival in any of them.
We have provided everything that matters to individuals wishing to obtain a Schengen visa from the conditions of a tourist visa in Germany, how to apply for it, and what is the required period until it is properly and legally extracted.