Conditions of the Saudi Visa for Tourism Many have wondered about its requirements and how to extract it, especially after the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced that it would start accepting tourists again, in the Kingdom that enjoys large and diverse landscapes, and has many huge markets, both popular and modern, to the best seller International brands, and in these upcoming lines, we will explain to you all the important information, and the details of obtaining a Saudi tourist visa.
Conditions of the Saudi Visa for Tourism Before we talk about this topic, we must first understand all types of visas in this country, including tourist visas, which are among the most popular types of visas, and the following are the most important types of visas in Saudi Arabia:
- Transit visas that allow the holder to pass into Saudi Arabia, are only for short-term stays of up to 12 hours, and are available to applicants of any nationality.
- One of the most important types of Saudi visas is the personal visit visa, which allows its holder to make a personal visit to an individual residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, without having any business or family relationship with him.
- A medical visa is one of the types of Saudi visa that allows its holder to travel to Saudi Arabia for treatment and rehabilitation.
- The Umrah visa is one of the most popular types of visas in the Kingdom, and its holder can enter the country. To perform Hajj and Umrah ceremonies, which are considered religious tourism in the country.
- Residence visa, which allows an individual to reside in Saudi Arabia for up to 90 days, and can be renewed if necessary.
- Work Visa This visa is for business visit purposes and allows its holder to travel to Saudi Arabia for business or other business related visits.
The conditions of the Saudi Visa for Tourism, which is a type of Saudi visa, has been regulated and these conditions have been announced to all those wishing to travel for tourism throughout the Kingdom. For three months, we explain the conditions in the following points:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to obtain a Saudi tourist visa.
- The applicant must have a valid passport, valid for at least 6 months.
- Two personal photos of the applicant, size 4 * 6, with a white background, provided that they are recent.
- The applicant’s financial status demonstrates his or her ability to travel to Saudi Arabia.
- If the traveler works for one of these agencies, please provide a bank account statement and a letter from the employer.
- Confirmed flight and hotel reservations during your stay there.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia imposes several procedures necessary to obtain a Saudi tourist visa, which govern the process of taking an entry visa to the country. If these conditions are not met, individuals will not be able to enter the Kingdom. The following are the most important ones:
- That all applicants for a Saudi tourist visa have been given a vaccine against the Corona virus, and it is required that the vaccine be among the approved and permitted vaccines in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (AstraZeneca-Piontech-Moderna-Johnson).
- Those who receive the Sinopharma or Sinovac vaccine in addition will receive one of the vaccines that has been approved and licensed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (AstraZeneca – Piontech – Moderna – Johnson).
- Submit a PCR test certificate 72 hours before the date of travel to Saudi Arabia, provided that it is negative.
- Pay a fee of SAR 40 to cover any medical expenses related to Coronavirus (Covid-19).
- The applicant must be from the countries that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia allows entry to.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers more than one way to obtain a tourist visa, after the applicant fulfills all the requirements of the Saudi Visa for Tourism, as it recently launched an electronic platform dedicated to travel, and this is to issue visas to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi visa for tourism can be obtained through the Internet, and this is available on the official website of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which provides the opportunity to obtain a visa in electronic form for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, through the link .
Below we present to you the procedures for obtaining a Saudi tourist visa electronically by following the following steps:
- Enter the official website of the Saudi Tourism Authority, which can be accessed by clicking on this link .
- Click on the “Apply for an electronic visa” icon, and you can enter directly by clicking here .
- Create an account on the official website of the Saudi Tourism Authority, then activate your account from your email.
- Log in to the official page of the Saudi Tourism Authority.
- Write down your personal details, including your passport and medical insurance details.
- Click “Agree to the Terms and Conditions.”
- Pay the prescribed fees.
The duration of the Saudi tourist visa
The Saudi tourist visa is valid for a period not exceeding three months, some 30 days, and others 90 days, after which its holder needs to renew it, especially since it is valid for one year only.
The Saudi tourist visa fee is about three hundred riyals, and an additional 180 riyals is used to deal with the risks of the emerging Corona virus, which means that the total cost of the Saudi tourist visa is approximately 480 Saudi riyals, excluding airline tickets and hotel reservation fees during the stay.
After the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia opened its doors to the world again, and this was about a year and a half after the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia launched a web page on the Internet, dedicated to anyone who wants to go there as a visitor, to register and take a new tourist visa in a quick and easy way. This is done through the use of the online portal.
Where visitors and tourists from 49 countries are allowed to apply for electronic visas, discover the hospitality of the Saudi people, their vibrant culture, and diversity from the mountains of Abha to the Red Sea beaches and landscapes, the shifting sands of open areas and other tourist destinations, cruise ships and islands.
The online visa will be entry for a period of 12 months only, which will make the opportunity available for tourists, in order to spend up to 90 days in the Kingdom, and experience activities related to tourism and Umrah.
This is in accordance with the precautionary measures and conditions announced by the Kingdom, that is, the vaccines approved by the state. This is for the purpose of full immunization, PCR examination and registration via the resident portal on the website.
- USA, Canada, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus.
- Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania.
- Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Francisco, Romania, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Slovenia, Romania.
- Brunei, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Oceania, Australia and New Zealand.
In this paragraph, we will explain how Egyptians can obtain a tourist visa for Saudi Arabia, and the ministry revealed on its official page that there are conditions for a Saudi visa for tourism that are met through nine steps, and documents and documents are required to obtain a tourist visa for Egyptian citizens wishing to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we explain you it as follows:
- Passport with continuous validity of more than 6 months.
- The visitor must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a guardian.
- Complete the visa application form and health insurance fees.
- Return ticket confirmation.
- Reservation of a hotel or residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Submit proof of employment status.
- Proof (burden of living) provided by the bank.
- Submit itinerary.
- Provide personal information, including the address of the visa applicant inside Egypt.
Finally, here we have finished clarifying the conditions of the Saudi visa for tourism, and we have provided the details and information that everyone who wants to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which enjoys many archaeological and tourist attractions, and is characterized by a strong tourist attraction for many different nationalities, may need it.