Uppsala University in Sweden offers a scholarship to obtain an undergraduate or master’s degree certificate. This scholarship is available to international students for free, as it provides you with payment of tuition fees only and not living expenses.. These scholarships are open specifically to students who apply for one of the programs at Uppsala University and others are open to Masters and PhD students. Also, some of these scholarships are open to all international citizens and others are open to specific countries, and this is what we will present below. Please read the citizenship information carefully and how to apply it.
Applicants’ performance will be submitted after a period of time to determine the students’ academic excellence. Students should attempt to demonstrate academic merit and excellence in educational settings.
Uppsala University Scholarship in Sweden for Bachelors and Masters
Obtaining a bachelor’s and an international master’s program.
The scholarship is offered to study all the disciplines offered by the university.
The scholarship fee covers tuition and not living expenses.
The scholarship is obtained from Uppsala University in Sweden.
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- Applicants must prove academic talents and demonstrate interest in belonging to the educational community.
- Applicants must meet the program admission requirements and submit supporting documents before the scholarship application deadline.
- Scholarships are open to citizens from outside the European Union.
- There are scholarships open to citizens of the People’s Republic of China. Other scholarships are open to residents of Hong Kong.
- In addition to the scholarships open to US citizens and citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq, Kenya, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine, Libya, Mexico, Somalia, Pakistan, South Sudan, Syria, and Turkey.
The scholarship is available:
The scholarship is available to international students who meet the application requirements.
Admission requirements :
For a bachelor’s scholarship, applicants must have passed high school.
For applicants for a master’s scholarship, applicants must obtain a bachelor’s degree, which is equivalent to (180 credit hours in higher education) and the university must be internationally recognized.
English language requirements:
English is required in order to obtain qualifications for university studies in Sweden. The student must prove the English language requirements and obtain an international English language certificate, which is TOEFL or IELTS.
How to apply?
In order to apply for a scholarship from Uppsala University, whether Bachelor’s or Master’s, fill out the application form from the following link:
You can apply for more than one scholarship provided that the conditions are met. It must be recognized that there is no relationship between early application and acceptance of the scholarship. All you need is to apply before the scholarship application deadline expires on January 20, 2017.
Registration deadline :
The University of Uppsala in Sweden opens applications for the scholarship from December 1, 2016 to January 20, 2017.
- The Uppsala University scholarship provided by IPK covers study expenses to obtain a master’s degree. This scholarship is open to international students from countries outside the European Union and one of its most important conditions is to achieve academic excellence while studying.
- ANDERS WALL Scholarship to study at Uppsala University This scholarship is offered to students in the People’s Republic of China and begins in August 2017 to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce Foundation Scholarship for students from Hong Kong. The scholarship covers tuition fees for a bachelor’s or master’s degree. .
- King Carl Gustav Scholarship to study at Uppsala University, this scholarship is aimed at students who live in dangerous and unsafe places, especially in conflict areas outside Europe. The scholarship covers tuition fees for a master’s program at Uppsala University, which begins in August 2017.
- Students can come from Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Iraq, Kenya, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Yemen.